International Summer School in Applied Environmental and Regulatory Economics - The regulation of local public services
petak, 28 maj 2010 11:14
Krajnji rok za prijave : 18.06.2010.
ISSAERE - International Summer School in Applied Environmental and Regulatory Economics
The regulation of local public services
Torino, Italy, 6th - 17th of September 2010
Deadline for applications: June 18th, 2010
Fondazione per l'Ambiente, in collaboration with the University of East Piedmont, organises the 2010 Edition of the "International Summer School in Applied Environmental and Regulatory Economics". The School is addressed to undergraduate students at their last year, graduate students and officials from the Public Administration (municipalities, counties, regional bodies) and regulatory agencies.
Selected attendants will benefit of very low fees and free accommodation in Torino for two weeks, thanks to a contribution by Compagnia di San Paolo. For participants from new EU Member States and from non-OECD countries registration is free.
TEACHING STAFF AND LECTURE TOPICS
* Pippo RANCI: Public property, political regulation and independent regulation for the public services
* Franco BECCHIS: Regulating local public services: and introduction to micro-economic foundations
* Carlo SCARPA: Local public firms and local utilities: ownership, regulation and competition
* Andrea SBANDATI: The regulation of local public services in Europe and the Italian case
* Carlo CAMBINI: Instruments and tools for regulation of local public utilities
* Vincent VEROUDEN: Introduction to State Aid principles
* Giovanni FRAQUELLI: Industrial and investments analysis as a toll for the regulation of local public services
* Guido BLANCHARD: Economic and technical data for regulatory activities
* Lars ANWANDTER: Financing local public services: counterparts, financial framework and impact on user charges
* Martin POWELL: District heating development and tariffs - network regulation in London Metropolitan area: an economic perspective
* Vlasis OIKONOMOU: Waste and water tariffs in Greece
* Jihad C. EL NABOULSI: Regulation of local public services in France
* Carles CONILL VERGES: The experience of the Barcelona metropolitan area. The costs of water supply, wastewater and municipal waste treatment
* Dario CASALINI: Water resources and water infrastructures property models
* Ola MATTISSON: Waste and water regulation of tariffs in Sweden
* Maliha AHMED ZAID: Local public services management in Northern Africa: economic, social and cultural aspects.
Aplikacija treba biti odobrena od rukovodioca institucije i ovjerena pečatom. Stoga se aplikacije dostavljaju skenirane ili poslane na faks broj 033/201-741.
Posljednje ažurirano srijeda, 07 jul 2010 10:21